Monday, June 29, 2020

T030: Third Reich 42-45 - Mike (Allies) vs Ken (Axis)

T030. 27 November 1942.

North Africa - Morocco
Operation Torch



The main British force has broken out around the right. Things should move quickly from here, except for the supply issue that's holding back progress. Fully supply per hex is around 31, but it drops to single digits as soon as you get away from the west Morocco beaches. As much as I'd love to race to Oran and beyond, lack of supply is going to make these units almost worthless in combat. That means I'll have to slow down and allow supply to trickle in each turn. Very frustrating.

North Africa - Egypt
Operation Phoenix



I'm not entirely sure how long the army will need to rest here, but I want to avoid attacking a well-rested, fortified enemy unless my divisions are at full strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment