Tuesday, July 21, 2020

T034: Third Reich 42-45 - Mike (Allies) vs Ken (Axis)

T034. 25 December 1942.

North Africa - Egypt



What began as just keeping the enemy busy on the front lines has now turned into a full-on rout of the Axis in Egypt. The Nazi 90. Division was overrun, and the 46. and 164. are being squeezed. I couldn't get the attacks in the order I needed to lock them into a pocket, but this is working out well in all sectors. The 1 Commando Group conducted a airborne drop to cut off any supply to the remaining Axis units.

Eastern Front - Orel


I need more artillery to get into position before I order all attacking armies to assemble east of Orel. But the artillery that has gotten to work is doing a good job of softening up the Nazi front line divisions. I've tried to keep a barrage going across the entire Eastern Front, but it's pretty obvious where I'm going to stage an offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment