Saturday, June 27, 2020

T021-24: Third Reich 42-45 - Mike (Allies) vs Ken (Axis)

T021-024. 25 September - 16 October 1942.

Mud.

Not much happened these two turns. No major attacks by either side. I pushed back a few minor units on the Egyptian front. On Turn 22, the storms and mud arrived, sending both sides into 50% shock. So figure much of the immediate activity will be troop shifts. Last turn I activated an increase in supply, so that my forces in Egypt will recoup strength a little faster.

Plans for the landings in western Africa have begun, with the arrivals of the U.S. 1st and 3rd divisions and supporting units in England, as well as the British 1st, 4th, 46th, and 78th divisions and supporting units. I believe the Vichy French have pulled back from their coastal defenses except for Casablanca, which is where my supply point is located.

As for the rest of the European Theater, I've continued the strategic bombing campaign and shored up the Eastern Front in all sectors. The Allies in Egypt have regained nearly all their strength, and will be ready to launch a concurrent offensive there once the force lands in Morocco. I've also transferred some troops from Iraq to bolster the Commonwealth forces in the Nile Delta area.

No comments:

Post a Comment