Thursday, May 10, 2012

TR 42-45 1.5.1 - ALLIED vs Mark - T006/12Jun42

12 JUN 42

RUSSIA

Sector: Rostov
The German panzers have raced around my right flank, crossing the Don east of Rostov. I've fortunately saved the 44th Army in reserve for such a situation, but it's only meant to be a delaying action. Elements of the 56th and 18th Armies have sliced the Germans off from their main force north of the city, but again, this will be short-lived. There are two very easy river crossing points northeast of Shakhty, which are completely undefended by my Russian troops. If Mark realizes this before I can get some screening units there, it's just a matter of time before the entire Don Front comes crumbling back to Stalingrad.
AFRICA

Sectors: Tobruk-Alexandria
Tobruk remains in Commonwealth control, but the DAK and Italians are marching quickly eastward. I'm expecting a seige of the city in the next week or so, while I continue to dig in near El Alamein.

No comments:

Post a Comment