Thursday, June 7, 2012

TR 42-45 1.5.2 - ALLIED vs Mark - T014: 08.07.42

T014 08.07.42

RUSSIA 

Sectors: Maikop
As my Russian divisions scamper toward Tuapse and the fortified positions in the overlooking mountains, the Germans press on, crushing division after division on their deadly ride to the sea. I wish there were more to report here, but right now, it's a bloodbath.

Sectors: Murmansk
Murmansk is stabilizing with the arrival (finally) of the 33 Army. If things get sketchy here again, I can ship another army up, but I'd much rather focus on protecting the Caucasus oil fields and the rail hubs at Yelets and Voronezh.
ELSEWHERE


Yelets-Voronezh - Speaking of these sectors, it's just continued fighting with no progress on either side. 

Egypt - No action since the fall of Tobruk. Axis supply is dwindling. It's only a matter of time before I must consider a counter offensive. But I'm not that brave just yet.

NW Europe - Bridge busting missions continue with the RAF. Holland has lost nearly half its bridges, as the attacks shift toward Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment