Wednesday, August 15, 2012

TR 42-45 1.5.2 - ALLIED vs Mark - T099: 3.25.44

T099: 3.25.44

Sector: Stalingrad
Plans for OPERATION: URANUS
You can see below that I'm going to attempt a breakout from the Stalingrad bulge. The ultimate objective will be Rostov, but that's getting ahead of myself.


Sector: Karelia
With the northern line holding better now, I can begin preliminary probes into the south for OPERATION: TITAN. Once I can get a wedge into the enemy line, the Guards waiting in reserve will storm through. After the initial wave of attacks pushes back the Fin divisions up front, additional armies will be committed to the battle. I’ll begin shipping them up next turn.


Sector: Vyazma
Some limited attacks evaporated two full German divisions west of Vyazma. This development could signal that I can in fact get through the enemy lines here and, perhaps, collapse the rest of the remaining bulge west of Rzhev. There are still German reserves waiting behind the line, particularly a few SS divisions that I’m not particularly thrilled about having to deal with.


Sector: Yelets
I’m not looking to make any significant breakthroughs here, but instead keep Mark having to move valuable units into this sector. Offensives in the other parts of the Eastern Front should cause him some headaches in the coming turns. Hopefully this sector will assist in those operations’ successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment